Custom Reading Environment Evaluation
We provide independent enterprise imaging IT assessments for radiology groups. This assessment will also provide insight into current gaps and deficient processes. Canopy Partners can help your team develop a roadmap for future investments and provide recommendations to give your business a competitive edge.
What is an Enterprise Imaging IT Assessment?
Canopy Partners works with more than 130 radiology organizations across the country. We serve as independent, trusted advisors for our clients. In an Enterprise Imaging IT Assessment, our team will assess your radiology IT environment and provide you with an objective summary of our key findings and recommendations. Areas that can be covered during the assessment include:
• Strategic initiatives (planning for major IT projects, such as unified worklists, clinical decision support, data analytics, MACRA and MIPS reporting, etc.)
• Clinical applications - unified worklist, PACS, voice recognition, etc.
• Vendor Neutral Archiving (VNA)
• Systems integration and HL7 Interfacing
• Radiology analytics (SLA targets, wRVU’s TATs, quality metrics)
• Hospital positioning - How to get key stakeholders to say Yes to IT initiatives
• Budgeting – How much you should be paying for imaging software and hardware
• IT environment – read stations, hardware, infrastructure, system integration, interfaces and connectivity, security
• Project management, IT staffing and support needs
• Future vision and priorities (investments and resources needed to keep current with imaging technology advancements and future growth opportunities)
Canopy Partners has helped imaging organizations improve their productivity and efficiency by 18-20%, which means that your radiologists can do the work of 5 rads with 4 (or 50 rads with 40). This results is a healthier bottom-line, improved patient care and a better overall work environment.
Who can benefit from an Independent IT Assessment?
Hospital Radiology Departments
Imaging Center Organizations
Private Radiology Practices