Decisions That Impact Your Practice Future
Canopy Partners offers custom radiology practice management in a variety of forms. One option is a radiology practice assessment. The purpose of this assessment is to help you and your team develop a roadmap for future investments and provide recommendations to improve your business and competitiveness. This radiology practice assessment will also provide insights into current gaps and deficient processes.
We will cover the following areas at a high level, plus any additional items that you may wish to discuss:
- IT strategy and systems (PACS, VR, RIS, scheduling, worklist, reporting)
- Financials (billing, coding, collections, MACRA and MIPS, etc.)
- Physician productivity and quality (workflow, workload balancing, analytics)
- Imaging center operations (patient intake process, workflow, etc)
- Future vision and priorities: investments and resources needed to keep current with imaging technology advancements and compliance mandates
After we’ve completed the assessment, we will provide your team with a comprehensive roadmap explaining our findings and recommendations. The roadmap is a stand-alone deliverable that your practice can use, regardless of whether you use Canopy Partners to perform any of the recommended IT services/solutions. We will help your radiology practice leaders evaluate different technologies from a clinical, operational and financial perspective and review the different options for these products, review their costs, and discuss and establish the proper implementation strategy for the entire system.