Custom Reading Environment Evaluation
The purpose of an Enterprise Imaging IT assessment is to help you and your team develop a roadmap for future investments and provide recommendations to improve your business and competitiveness. This assessment will also provide insight into current gaps and deficient processes. Working with your organization's key stakeholders, we can help your organization build a custom strategy to move towards the vision that your imaging organization has for the future.
In an Enterprise Imaging Assessment, we want to understand what your organization's specific challenges are along with what your environment looks like today. Areas that can be covered during the assessment include:
- Strategic initiatives (planning for major IT projects, such as unified worklists, clinical decision support, data analytics, MACRA and MIPS reporting, etc.)
- Unified Worklist, Voice rec and PACS overlay
- Hospital partner positioning - How to get your hospitals to say Yes.
- HL7 Interface support
- Real time radiology analytics dashboard (RVU’s TATs, quality metrics)
- Vendor Neutral Archiving
- IT environment – read stations, hardware, infrastructure, system integration, interfaces and connectivity
- Project management, IT staffing and support needs
- Future vision and priorities (investments and resources needed to keep current with imaging technology advancements and future growth opportunities)
Who can benefit from an Independent IT Assessment?
Hospital Radiology Departments
Imaging Center Organizations
Private Radiology Practices